Personify, a nationally recognized and acclaimed talent acquisition firm, is expanding our Recruiting team with the addition of a Talent Advisor. Located in vibrant downtown Raleigh, NC, Personify has experienced rapid growth and has been recognized by peer groups and industry organizations such as Inc. 5000, Inc. Best Workplaces, Triangle Business Journal and HRO Today.
We are incredibly proud of our achievements, but we remain humbly rooted in our Core Values, which shape every aspect of our culture from how we work with each other and our clients, to how we overcome obstacles and celebrate success. #whyiPFY #howiPFY #whereiPFY
As a Talent Advisor, you will be expected to conduct all discovery call, facilitate weekly accountability calls between the client and recruiting teams and develop the talent strategy that best suits the needs of a given requisition. Additionally, you will work closely with the Team Leader to ensure client urgency aligns with recruiting priorities.
You will serve as both the strategic and consultative partner to the client with responsibilities to develop the best recruitment strategy to meet or exceed client expectations. Ultimately you are accountable to the client as it relates to successfully filling a given requisition and as such you recognize the importance of communication with the other members of the delivery team. This high touch philosophy is to ensure that any gaps in delivery are met with ongoing adjustments in real time to limit service delays. Success will be determined by your ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and collaborate effectively with the internal service delivery members assigned to your requisitions.
This role is based in our headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
- Single point of contact for hiring managers on all assigned requisitions.
- Successfully execute all discovery calls with strong working knowledge in uncovering needs analysis profiles, compensation benchmarking, market conditions and employee value proposition.
- Collaborate with Team Leader, Sr. Recruiter, and Recruiter 1-3 to ensure requisition is correctly transferred from discovery call to the delivery team.
- Interact with the client in a timely, professional and responsive manner to maximize the voice of the customer.
- Work closely with Sr. Recruiters and Recruiter 1-3 team to understand the current recruiting landscape and general candidate profiles in process.
- Successfully deliver weekly accountability calls via WebEx and/or RingCentral Meetings to professionally provide weekly updates and set ongoing expectations for delivery.
- Effectively manage client expectations for cycle time, resume volume, sourcing challenges, and strategy adjustments.
- Leverage internal tools (Wanted Analytics, Historical Performance, etc.) to gather market intelligence and compensation information to help hiring managers to make effective hiring decisions.
- Serve as the primary advisor to the client for sourcing strategies and ongoing adjustments to recruitment tactics and methodology.
- Proactively gather and distribute hiring manager feedback to the appropriate internal recruiting teams promptly (24 hours or less).
- Deliver reporting requests (both ad-hoc and ongoing) to the client in an accurate, timely manner.
- Extend offers as needed.
- Partner with Team Leader, Sr. Recruiter, and Recruiter 1-3 to produce quality candidates that meet client SLA’s / KPI’s for costs, quality and speed.
- Develop strategic relationships with Personify peers and leaders to maintain delivery and drive value to the client.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 year(s) proven work experience as a Recruiter in an agency, corporate or RPO environment or deep understanding of recruitment processes and sourcing tools and methods
- Demonstrated ability to effectively screen candidates and evaluate their eligibility in a highly charged / high throughput recruiting environment.
- Effective negotiation, influencing, communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with sourcing, understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment
- Demonstrated initiative and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability/willingness to spend significant time on the telephone
- BS/BA Degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.